Just dial VOIP

Old May 18th 05, 01:58 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
David Floyd

Default Just dial VOIP

In message of Wed, 18 May 2005, writes
Just to let other JD customers who subscribe to the 1.98 package
know all calls to UK landlines are free evening and weekends

Yes, but for how long? There web site says 75mins. Is that 75mins per
call, 75mins per evening, 75mins per month or what?

Anybody know?

David
Old May 18th 05, 02:15 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
David Floyd

In message of Wed, 18 May 2005, writes
On Wed, 18 May 2005 13:58:19 +0100, David Floyd
wrote:

In message of Wed, 18 May 2005, writes
Just to let other JD customers who subscribe to the 1.98 package
know all calls to UK landlines are free evening and weekends

Yes, but for how long? There web site says 75mins. Is that 75mins per
call, 75mins per evening, 75mins per month or what?

The guy told me and I did ask him twice that ALL calls to UK landlines
are free evenings and weekends and he or I did not mention anything
about 75 minutes . Most calls I make on any service are usually no
more than 15 minutes max anyway .

OK, thanks for that.

I still think the web site is ambiguous - and I read it as 75mins per
month, and I would exceed that. So; we'll see!

David