Sipgate & Call Waiting ID

Old May 19th 05, 07:36 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Bacillus Cereus

Default Sipgate & Call Waiting ID

Updated the firmware in my Grandstream ATA486 to version 1.0.5.23 and
selected UK type Caller ID in the new settings. Call Waiting ID now
works from Sipgate on my Panasonic 755 DECT phone!

I asked Telewest on a few occasions when they would introduce this
service, as I already subscribed to Call Waiting and Caller Display;
they didn't even know what Call Waiting ID was!