Just Dial VOIP

Old May 20th 05, 08:25 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
David Floyd

Default Just Dial VOIP

In message of Fri, 20 May 2005, writes
For anyone interested just dial voip will work with thr Sipura 2000
support informed me when I asked that they could not tell me has they
had never tried using a Sipura but it does work ok .
Just kicked out 1899 and installed JD now with no problems .

Thanks for that dexter, I've been dithering about getting a SPA3000 for
some while now. I think I'll now take the plunge.

David