sipgates down again

Old May 20th 05, 10:28 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Roger

Default sipgates down again

daily occurrence now - cant dial out and getting 'you have dialled an
incorrect number' from mobile :-(

Old May 20th 05, 08:03 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

Roger wrote:
daily occurrence now - cant dial out and getting 'you have dialled
an incorrect number' from mobile :-(

No problems here.

Ivor

Old May 21st 05, 01:29 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Roger

"Ivor Jones" wrote in message
Roger wrote:
daily occurrence now - cant dial out and getting 'you have dialled
an incorrect number' from mobile :-(

No problems here.

Ivor

Thats because the fault was at 0930 - they told me everything was fine and I
told them to try dialling my number over PSTN - suddenly it got fixed within
half an hour ;-)