1899ViOP and 18866VoIP re-instated for non-softphones

Old May 20th 05, 06:03 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Bacillus Cereus

Default 1899ViOP and 18866VoIP re-instated for non-softphones

They have had it now it seems they just cannot make there minds up
what they are doing or charging .I have just updated my Just Dial
account to JD max which gives me free calls of up to 75 minutes 24/7.
For the benefit of David Floyd again I have had it confirmed by JD
customer service that the 75 minutes means 75 MINUTES PR CALL
I did point out to the guy that the statement regarding the 75 minutes
was rather ambiguous and he said he would take steps to make this more
clear .

Did you have to have a number change when you upgraded to JD max?
Old May 20th 05, 06:19 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
^^artnada^^

In ,
pop his head above the
parapit and spewed forth:
:
http://www.call1899.co.uk/voip.php
||| It states on thier site:
||| Super VOIP Deals!pence/min
||| UK National Calls (land lines)0.0 !!
||| UK mobiles (sat/sun)2
||| Yet when I try to call to my geographical number it says 1p per min
|| This only applies when you use their software 1p a minute with any
|| other software .

No, I just tried thier software, and it says "1p per minute".

Old May 20th 05, 06:50 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
David Floyd

In message of Fri, 20 May 2005, ^^artnada^^ writes
In ,
pop his head above the
parapit and spewed forth:
|| On Fri, 20 May 2005 15:42:32 GMT, "^^artnada^^"
|| wrote:
||| In ,
||| {{{{{Welcome}}}}} pop his head above the parapit and
||| spewed forth:
http://www.call1899.co.uk/voip.php
||| It states on thier site:
||| Super VOIP Deals!pence/min
||| UK National Calls (land lines)0.0 !!
||| UK mobiles (sat/sun)2
||| Yet when I try to call to my geographical number it says 1p per min
|| This only applies when you use their software 1p a minute with any
|| other software .

No, I just tried thier software, and it says "1p per minute".

And what are you charged on your bill?

Old May 20th 05, 07:40 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

What about outgoing callerid on JD?

Old May 22nd 05, 09:39 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Brian Gregory [UK]

wrote in message
On Fri, 20 May 2005 13:20:27 GMT, "Tim Morley" tim.morley*REMOVE
This does not look promising
Has I thought Tim the announcement using anything other than their
software says 1p per minute.

Even using their software it says 1p per minute.

Not that I'd recommend using their software anyway - it locks up my PC once
the call is connected so that the only way to finish the call is to reset
the PC.

--

Brian Gregory. (In the UK)

To email me remove the letter vee.

Old May 23rd 05, 11:14 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Stuart Henderson

Even using their software it says 1p per minute.

Their website price list is now updated and also says 1p/min.

Old May 23rd 05, 11:54 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
David Floyd

In message of Mon, 23 May 2005, Stuart Henderson writes
Even using their software it says 1p per minute.

Their website price list is now updated and also says 1p/min.

Although you didn't say, I presume you mean the 1899 site, as the 18866
site has not been updated as it still says XXp and a connection charge
of 2p.

DF
Old May 23rd 05, 03:25 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
PeterW

David Floyd wrote in :

In message of Mon, 23 May 2005, Stuart Henderson writes
Even using their software it says 1p per minute.

Their website price list is now updated and also says 1p/min.

Although you didn't say, I presume you mean the 1899 site, as the 18866
site has not been updated as it still says XXp and a connection charge
of 2p.

DF

It was 1p connection charge and 0.0p/min on 18866 VOIP over the weekend.

Peter
Old May 23rd 05, 03:39 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
David Marshall

In article ,
PeterW wrote:
It was 1p connection charge and 0.0p/min on 18866 VOIP over the weekend.

And still was for the calls I made today.

Just when I thought the confusopoly couldn't get any worse...

Dave
--
Email: MSN Messenger:
Old May 23rd 05, 07:14 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Thus spaketh David Marshall:
In article ,
PeterW wrote:
It was 1p connection charge and 0.0p/min on 18866 VOIP over the
weekend.

And still was for the calls I made today.

Just when I thought the confusopoly couldn't get any worse...

Dave

Same 1p calls here for the last few days on the tests I have done.