Current charging for 1899VoIP

Old May 20th 05, 06:25 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
David Floyd

Default Current charging for 1899VoIP

Several people have commented in various threads that the 1899VoIP
announcement is 1p per minute, but no-one, as yet, has confirmed that
their on-line bill is actually showing this as a charge.

Unfortunately I cannot check as my Grandstream box is playing up. (Or I
have the settings wrong today after using JustDial last night).

Can any-one confirm that 1p per minute is actually being charged now.

David
Old May 20th 05, 07:55 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
sandman112

"David Floyd" wrote in message
Several people have commented in various threads that the 1899VoIP
announcement is 1p per minute, but no-one, as yet, has confirmed that
their on-line bill is actually showing this as a charge.

Unfortunately I cannot check as my Grandstream box is playing up. (Or I
have the settings wrong today after using JustDial last night).

Can any-one confirm that 1p per minute is actually being charged now.

David

k ive just amde a call from my 1899 account using xten lite to my home
number, just need to wait till it appears on the bill ... heres hoping !!!!!

Old May 20th 05, 08:11 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
sandman112

Default Current charging for 1899VoIP - its not good news

"sandman112" wrote in message
. uk...
"David Floyd" wrote in message
Several people have commented in various threads that the 1899VoIP
announcement is 1p per minute, but no-one, as yet, has confirmed that
their on-line bill is actually showing this as a charge.

Unfortunately I cannot check as my Grandstream box is playing up. (Or I
have the settings wrong today after using JustDial last night).

Can any-one confirm that 1p per minute is actually being charged now.

David

k ive just amde a call from my 1899 account using xten lite to my home
number, just need to wait till it appears on the bill ... heres hoping
!!!!!

and the results are in .... for the benifit of those of you who havent tried
this yet, heres what my bill says for a call made from 1899 using xtenlite

20-05-2005 19:48:01 !VOIP!013******** 0:01:06 0.0110

so it would seem that, for the moment at least, we are being charged for all
calls at 1p per min

i dont want to install the 1899 client, has anyone tried it with that yet to
see what happens and what it says on the online invoice

Old May 20th 05, 09:06 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Graham

20-05-2005 19:48:01 !VOIP!013******** 0:01:06 0.0110

Its even worse than we thought guys.
They are even charging 1p/min for 0800 numbers!

20-05-2005 19:58:46 !VOIP!0800556677 0:03:42 0.0370

--
Graham.

%Profound_observation%