Just Dial VOIP

Old May 20th 05, 07:38 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Dave Gill

Default Just Dial VOIP

wrote:

For anyone interested just dial voip will work with thr Sipura 2000
support informed me when I asked that they could not tell me has they
had never tried using a Sipura but it does work ok .

What settings are you using on the Sipura?

Old May 20th 05, 08:43 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Dave Gill

Cheers!

I'd got most of the information, but didn't know what bit was for which
setting. :-)

All working now.

Old May 20th 05, 10:21 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Dave Gill

wrote:

I did try to send you a screen capture David but this is not a binary
group so it was rejected sorry pleased you got it working ok anyway .

Works fine on the Sipura, but I haven't found the right combination of
settings to get it running with X-Lite yet. :-/