1899 not working at all for me now

Old May 24th 05, 02:54 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
PeterW

Default 1899 not working at all for me now

I can not get registered at all now. I have tried adding some new numbers
(eg my mobile) but nothing works. The new numbers don't work either. Just
get "Registration Refused". Works fine from normal landline. Just no VoIP.
And no response whatever from customer services.

Peter