London code(s)! at Vonage.uk

Old May 25th 05, 11:24 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
dave @ stejonda

Default London code(s)! at Vonage.uk

I'm sure you're all pleased to know that Vonage UK are offering both
London (Central) 0207 numbers as well as London (Greater) 0208.

--
dave @ stejonda

Beyond the farmyard the wind in the trees.
Old May 25th 05, 11:47 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
David Floyd

In message of Wed, 25 May 2005, dave @ stejonda writes

I'm sure you're all pleased to know that Vonage UK are offering both
London (Central) 0207 numbers as well as London (Greater) 0208.

I think you'll find that these are ALL London numbers. There is no
distinction between inner and outer London (all 020).

And soon to include numbers beginning 3nnn nnnn

DF
Old May 25th 05, 11:53 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip

On Wed, 25 May 2005 10:47:17 +0100, David Floyd
wrote:

In message of Wed, 25 May 2005, dave @ stejonda writes

I'm sure you're all pleased to know that Vonage UK are offering both
London (Central) 0207 numbers as well as London (Greater) 0208.

I think you'll find that these are ALL London numbers. There is no
distinction between inner and outer London (all 020).

And soon to include numbers beginning 3nnn nnnn

Did you not notice the sad emoticon?

--
cerberus

Old May 25th 05, 01:27 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
David Floyd

In message of Wed, 25 May 2005, writes
wrote:

In message of Wed, 25 May 2005, dave @ stejonda writes

I'm sure you're all pleased to know that Vonage UK are offering both
London (Central) 0207 numbers as well as London (Greater) 0208.

I think you'll find that these are ALL London numbers. There is no
distinction between inner and outer London (all 020).

And soon to include numbers beginning 3nnn nnnn

Did you not notice the sad emoticon?

Sorry, no I didn't - must get my glasses seen to.
I understand the purpose of your post now.

DF
Old May 25th 05, 09:21 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

dave @ stejonda wrote:
I'm sure you're all pleased to know that Vonage UK are offering both
London (Central) 0207 numbers as well as London (Greater) 0208.

Don't you mean London (020) codes..?

There are no 0207 or 0208 codes in London.

Ivor

Old May 25th 05, 09:43 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
David Floyd

In message of Wed, 25 May 2005, Ivor Jones writes
dave @ stejonda wrote:
I'm sure you're all pleased to know that Vonage UK are offering both
London (Central) 0207 numbers as well as London (Greater) 0208.

Don't you mean London (020) codes..?

There are no 0207 or 0208 codes in London.

Ivor

Ivor, don't you read posts in a thread before you reply?

This point was made over 9 hours ago.

David

Old May 25th 05, 10:45 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

dave @ stejonda wrote:
I'm sure you're all pleased to know that Vonage UK are offering
both London (Central) 0207 numbers as well as London (Greater)
0208.

Don't you mean London (020) codes..?

There are no 0207 or 0208 codes in London.

Ivor

Ivor, don't you read posts in a thread before you reply?

This point was made over 9 hours ago.

I know, which is why I made it again ;-)

Ivor

Old May 25th 05, 11:31 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Graham

I'm sure you're all pleased to know that Vonage UK are offering both
London (Central) 0207 numbers as well as London (Greater) 0208.

Don't you mean London (020) codes..?

There are no 0207 or 0208 codes in London.

Ivor

And ironey is what your missus does on washing day (?)

--
Graham.

%Profound_observation%