Call divert on Voipfone

Old May 26th 05, 12:29 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
DMac

Default Call divert on Voipfone

Can anyone with a Voipfone PAYG account confirm that incoming calls can be
unconditionally diverted to
Liechtenstein mobile phone numbers (00 423)
Looking to divert to a Riiing sim card while away

Or any other pay as you go provider that will allow this

Tried a divert on my orange phone but didn't seem to link int diverts :-(

Many thanks
DM

Old May 26th 05, 12:45 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Lee

Did you buy some extra units? What happens if you call your Orange phone
from that SIP account?

. uk...

Old May 26th 05, 01:41 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Mathew Curtis

DMac wrote:
Can anyone with a Voipfone PAYG account confirm that incoming calls can be
unconditionally diverted to
Liechtenstein mobile phone numbers (00 423)
Looking to divert to a Riiing sim card while away

Or any other pay as you go provider that will allow this

Tried a divert on my orange phone but didn't seem to link int diverts :-(

Many thanks
DM

I use voipfone divert and as long as you have money on your account you
can divert to any where

Mat

Old May 27th 05, 09:28 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Oldie

On 26 May 2005 05:41:37 -0700, "Mathew Curtis"
wrote:

(first bits snipped)

I use voipfone divert and as long as you have money on your account you
can divert to any where

Is this only valid on the monthly accounts, or is divert also
available on Voipfone Pay As You Go? (The website only mentions
transfer, not divert, on PAYG).

Also, is Call Back available on PAYG? this is unclear to me as well.

Oldie
Old May 27th 05, 07:05 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Mathew Curtis

Oldie wrote:
On 26 May 2005 05:41:37 -0700, "Mathew Curtis"
wrote:

(first bits snipped)

I use voipfone divert and as long as you have money on your account you
can divert to any where

Is this only valid on the monthly accounts, or is divert also
available on Voipfone Pay As You Go? (The website only mentions
transfer, not divert, on PAYG).

Also, is Call Back available on PAYG? this is unclear to me as well.

Oldie

sorry but i am not too sure drop them a mail i have a monthly account
and also have money on the account and diverts work fine to anywhere

Mat

Old May 27th 05, 08:13 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Oldie

On 27 May 2005 11:05:10 -0700, "Mathew Curtis"
wrote:

Oldie wrote:
On 26 May 2005 05:41:37 -0700, "Mathew Curtis"
wrote:

(first bits snipped)

I use voipfone divert and as long as you have money on your account you
can divert to any where

Is this only valid on the monthly accounts, or is divert also
available on Voipfone Pay As You Go? (The website only mentions
transfer, not divert, on PAYG).

Also, is Call Back available on PAYG? this is unclear to me as well.

Oldie

sorry but i am not too sure drop them a mail i have a monthly account
and also have money on the account and diverts work fine to anywhere

Mat

Thanks Mat, will do. I tend to trust actual users on here, so that 's
usually my first point of call!

Oldie
Old May 27th 05, 11:19 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Oldie

On Fri, 27 May 2005 20:13:49 +0100, Oldie
wrote:

(snipped)

Thanks Mat, will do. I tend to trust actual users on here, so that 's
usually my first point of call!

I know it's bad form to follow up my own post, but I took Mat's advice
and mailed them (at around 9pm). I got an immediate acknowledgement,
then twenty minutes later a real reply.

Apparently divert is only available to monthly account holders at the
moment but it will be extended to all users w.e.f. 1st July.

And Call Back *is* available to PAYG users.

I was impressed with their response. So far so good!

Oldie
Old May 28th 05, 01:33 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Mathew Curtis

Oldie wrote:
On Fri, 27 May 2005 20:13:49 +0100, Oldie
wrote:

(snipped)

Thanks Mat, will do. I tend to trust actual users on here, so that 's
usually my first point of call!

I know it's bad form to follow up my own post, but I took Mat's advice
and mailed them (at around 9pm). I got an immediate acknowledgement,
then twenty minutes later a real reply.

Apparently divert is only available to monthly account holders at the
moment but it will be extended to all users w.e.f. 1st July.

And Call Back *is* available to PAYG users.

I was impressed with their response. So far so good!

Oldie

Its the 1st of june that everything changes not july so thats this
coming wednesday - Just thought i would point that out :-)

Mat

Old May 28th 05, 07:47 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Oldie

On 27 May 2005 17:33:17 -0700, "Mathew Curtis"
wrote:

(snipped)

Apparently divert is only available to monthly account holders at the
moment but it will be extended to all users w.e.f. 1st July.

And Call Back *is* available to PAYG users.

I was impressed with their response. So far so good!

Oldie

Its the 1st of june that everything changes not july so thats this
coming wednesday - Just thought i would point that out :-)

Mat

You're right of course Mat. It's the hot weather!

Oldie