voipbuster free-lunch over

Old May 27th 05, 11:20 AM posted to uk.telecom,uk.telecom.voip
David Floyd

Default voipbuster free-lunch over

In message of Thu, 26 May 2005, Ed writes
On Wed, 25 May 2005 03:22:14 -0500, vassilis wrote:

Going back to the original post... the 1ct per call has been dropped.
Now it seems that apart from 4 countries that are free the rest start
from 1ct per minute. It is still cheap but there is no comparison with
the previous offer.

The website contradicts this saying:

"Great news: As from today, VoipBuster is available again for all Beta
testers! And on top of that we have added some popular destinations to
our list of free countries as well.

BUT: To counter the misuse of our network we have limited our
Free-Calls policy for NON-registered users to 1 minute per call. If
you want to enjoy UNLIMITED free calls, just register and buy 1 euro
worth of credit. "

It doesn't explain when "today" actually was (maybe it was today or
was it yesterday?)

(crossposted to uk.telecom.voip)

It seems it's not available to SIP phones or SIP adapters.

DF

Old May 27th 05, 01:03 PM posted to uk.telecom,uk.telecom.voip
dcuk

David Floyd wrote:
[...]

It still works for me with.
Old May 27th 05, 01:06 PM posted to uk.telecom,uk.telecom.voip
David Floyd

In message of Fri, 27 May 2005, dcuk writes
David Floyd wrote:
[...]

It may well do. But I haven't used it before. And they say there is no
support for SIP.

So how am I supposed to know what the settings are for ATA-486 if they
don't support it and therefore don't say what the settings should be. I
have I missed somewhere on the web-site :-(

David
Old May 27th 05, 01:44 PM posted to uk.telecom,uk.telecom.voip
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Thus spaketh David Floyd:
David Floyd wrote:
[...]

http://www.voipbuster.com/forum/index.php

For Free 10 credit when you get referred to TalkTalk or 5 when referred to
easyMobile contact me via above site.