sipgate down yet again

Old May 27th 05, 03:39 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Roger

Default sipgate down yet again

cant dial in or out - so much for the week where it ran without crashing :-(

Old May 27th 05, 04:41 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
The Cable Guy

"Roger" wrote in message
cant dial in or out - so much for the week where it ran without crashing
:-(

Just used it here.

No probs.

01274 area code.

Old May 27th 05, 05:03 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Thus spaketh The Cable Guy:
"Roger" wrote in message
cant dial in or out - so much for the week where it ran without
crashing :-(

Just used it here.

No probs.

01274 area code.

No problems here either, with various area codes.

For Free 10 credit when you get referred to TalkTalk or 5 when referred to
easyMobile contact me via above site.

Old May 27th 05, 05:17 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
The Cable Guy

wrote in message
On Fri, 27 May 2005 14:39:58 +0100, "Roger"
wrote:

cant dial in or out - so much for the week where it ran without crashing
:-(

I can dial in but not out dialing out to any number including sipgate
numbers I get sod all still no problems at all with Voipfone or Just
dial . This is making me start to think that Sipgate should start
charging a little then maybe they would be able to provide a more
sustainable service .

Perhaps they're persecuting you? ;-)

Old May 27th 05, 08:36 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

wrote:

cant dial in or out - so much for the week where it ran without
crashing :-(

I can dial in but not out dialing out to any number including
sipgate numbers I get sod all still no problems at all with
Voipfone or Just dial . This is making me start to think that
Sipgate should start charging a little then maybe they would be
able to provide a more sustainable service .

Perhaps they're persecuting you? ;-)

ROTFL..! No problems here all day either. 0121 and 020 codes working fine
to Sipgate and PSTN.

Ivor