VoIPBuster and softphone "Call failed: 486 busy here"

Old June 7th 05, 01:06 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Default VoIPBuster and softphone "Call failed: 486 busy here"

Thus spaketh Al:
I had VoIPBuster working fine using my X-Lite softphone until about 10
days ago. Since then I repeatedly get "Call failed: 486 busy here"
when I try to make an outgoing call. I have read various threads
around here (and checked their website) giving conflicting VoIPBuster
information. In some places I read that they don't now support ANY sip
phones or softphones other than their own product. Then I read
elsewhere that you have to pay ?1 into you account first. Whatever I
read seems to keep on changing daily.

Can someone confirm whether VoIPBuster still works with 3rd part
softphones and whether I have or have not got to pay ?1 before it will
start to work. Or is my "Call failed: 486 busy here" indicative of
some other problem?

Only working here with their software.

For Free 10 credit when you get referred to TalkTalk or 5 when referred to
easyMobile contact me via above site.

Old June 7th 05, 01:09 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Thus spaketh Al:
On Tue, 7 Jun 2005 00:06:51 +0100, {{{{{Welcome}}}}} wrote:

Only working here with their software.

Do you have a limit of 1 minute on phonecalls or did you have to pay
any ? into your account first?

I never got cut off even without credit, but I decided in the end to pay 1
Euro, just in case I did get cut off during an important call.