BT Broadband Voice Question

Old June 8th 05, 01:36 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Phil

Default BT Broadband Voice Question

I have been looking at there 4.99/month free off peak calls tariff. Does
the 4.99 replace my BT line rental or is it as well as the normal rental?

Old June 8th 05, 02:12 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

"Phil" wrote in message
I have been looking at there 4.99/month free off peak calls tariff. Does
the 4.99 replace my BT line rental or is it as well as the normal
rental?

If you have a BT line you have to pay the rental for it, sorry..!

Ivor

Old June 8th 05, 08:20 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Phil Thompson

On Wed, 8 Jun 2005 01:36:16 +0100, "Phil" wrote:

Does
the 4.99 replace my BT line rental or is it as well as the normal rental?

it only replaces the line rental if you get rid of the line and have
an alternatrive broadband connection eg cable or wireless.

Phil
--
spamcop.net address commissioned 18/06/04
Come on down !
Old June 8th 05, 05:07 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
The Cable Guy

"Phil" wrote in message
Looks like a waste of time then. Thanks anyway.

It's BT's attempt to attract cable customers, without needing to provide a
line.

Old June 8th 05, 09:10 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Phil Thompson

On Wed, 8 Jun 2005 16:25:00 +0100, "Phil" wrote:

Looks like a waste of time then.

for you, probably. Fro people with non-BT broadband connections, or
wanting a second line at a lower cost it has a place.

Phil