VoIPBuster and 18866 VOIP??

Old June 9th 05, 04:51 PM posted to uk.telecom,uk.telecom.voip
David Floyd

Default VoIPBuster and 18866 VOIP??

In message of Thu, 9 Jun 2005, Dave writes

"Phil" wrote in message
"Dave" wrote in message
I know this has been asked before and answered a while ago, but I have
googled and got nowhere, so here goes....

I have a 18866 account that I normally use with my BT line, but want to
use VoipBuster to make calls with 18866 over the net, can someone remind
me what I use for the username and password please? Thanks In Advance.

Username is 18866 followed by your registerd phone number with no spaces
and password is your 18866 account number.

Thanks Phil... Thats what I thought it was, but it won't work here. Are you
using it OK?

so if my phone number was 013nn67n67n and my account number was 768vb734e

I would use 18866013nn67n67n as the username and 768vb734e as the password
?

Is yours working?

You would get a better response on uk.telecom.voip --

What you're talking about above are the settings for using 18866VoIP not
VoIPBuster, as you subject is suggesting.

DF
Old June 9th 05, 06:27 PM posted to uk.telecom,uk.telecom.voip
Stickems.

NTL users can't get uk.telecom.voip

Old June 9th 05, 07:24 PM posted to uk.telecom,uk.telecom.voip
The Cable Guy

"Stickems." wrote in message
NTL users can't get uk.telecom.voip

|You would get a better response on uk.telecom.voip --

Why not? There's a substantial number of free text news servers out there.

I was using a free one until Telewest's server carried the group

Old June 10th 05, 12:48 PM posted to uk.telecom,uk.telecom.voip
Stickems.

Please tell me how do I get this on OE from someone other than NTL.

. uk...

Old June 10th 05, 01:00 PM posted to uk.telecom,uk.telecom.voip
Peter Morgan - 0870 432 9632

On 10 Jun 2005 10:48 GMT, "Stickems." wrote:

Please tell me how do I get this on OE from someone other than NTL.

when you learn to stop top-posting !

--

A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?
Old June 10th 05, 01:08 PM posted to uk.telecom,uk.telecom.voip
The Cable Guy

"Stickems." wrote in message

"The Cable Guy" wrote in message
. uk...

| "Stickems." wrote in message
| NTL users can't get uk.telecom.voip
|
| |You would get a better response on uk.telecom.voip --
|

| Why not? There's a substantial number of free text news servers out
there.

| I was using a free one until Telewest's server carried the group

Please tell me how do I get this on OE from someone other than NTL.

Go here http://cust.readfreenews.net/login.php and sign up for a free
account.

Old June 10th 05, 01:09 PM posted to uk.telecom,uk.telecom.voip
David Floyd

In message of Fri, 10 Jun 2005, Stickems. writes
"The Cable Guy" wrote in message
.uk...

| "Stickems." wrote in message
| NTL users can't get uk.telecom.voip
| Why not? There's a substantial number of free text news servers out
there.

Re-arranged reply (see footer)

Please tell me how do I get this on OE from someone other than NTL.

A good number of users in these groups use individual.net
( http://news.individual.net/ )

Not free, but reliable. Cost €10 (about 7) per annum.

Note:
This is the last time I reply to your posts if you continue to top-post.

DF

--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?
Old June 10th 05, 03:15 PM posted to uk.telecom,uk.telecom.voip
Stickems.

Thanks, your a gentleman.

"The Cable Guy" wrote in message
k...

| "Stickems." wrote in message
|

| "The Cable Guy" wrote in message
| . uk...
| |
| | "Stickems." wrote in message
| | NTL users can't get uk.telecom.voip
| |
| | |You would get a better response on uk.telecom.voip --
| |
| |
| | Why not? There's a substantial number of free text news servers out
| there.
| |