Voipfone post

Old June 10th 05, 05:06 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
keymaster

Default Voipfone post

Hi
Voipfone complaints / moans made by me below taken back.
My account was acting very strangely, trying to charge me for inclusive
minutes and not charging me for non inclusive (altho I didnt notice that.).
When I emailed them I was told error must be at my end. emailed again and
told it was my snom Firmware and perhaps error on my phone. still no joy.
after altering settings / reflashing fone etc.
I got lenthy call from Director (Lee) who went thru all possibilities with
me until we had ruled out everything at my end. established a problem with
my account opened up a new account for me and all is perfect. spent at least
an hour putting right problem and apologising despite my carping on about
voipfone on here.
Well done Lee....Credit where credit is due!
Roy

Old June 14th 05, 11:07 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Lee

"keymaster" wrote in message
[...]

If the 'Lee' you spoke to was Lee Rose then I concur. I have to say I have
been very impressed with the speed and quality of customer service from
Voipfone [I am a customer with no vested interest in promoting the company].

For those who think even having to speak to a supplier is immediately a sign
of problems, I should point out that we were trying to sort out a networking
problem with a Speedtouch ADSL router. Lee was helping even though the
router was not supplied by Voipfone.

Lee [another one]