18866 voip not working ??

Old June 12th 05, 01:10 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
sandman112

Default 18866 voip not working ??

hi ...

i havent been able to make any calls using 18866 voip for the last couple of
days, my 1899 voip service still works ok, is anyone else having trouble
with 18866 recently

i also noticed that there website no longer seems to mention VoIP at all,
does this mean they have done away with the service /?

thanks
sandman

Old June 12th 05, 01:32 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

sandman112 wrote:
hi ...

i havent been able to make any calls using 18866 voip for the last couple of
days, my 1899 voip service still works ok, is anyone else having trouble
with 18866 recently

i also noticed that there website no longer seems to mention VoIP at all,
does this mean they have done away with the service /?

thanks
sandman

18866 VoIP working here.

http://www.call18866.co.uk/voip.php
Old June 12th 05, 01:34 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Steven

"sandman112" wrote in message
k...
hi ...

i havent been able to make any calls using 18866 voip for the last couple
of days, my 1899 voip service still works ok, is anyone else having
trouble with 18866 recently

i also noticed that there website no longer seems to mention VoIP at all,
does this mean they have done away with the service /?

thanks
sandman

I've just checked it for you and all seems fine with 18866 Vo-IP here...

Are you settings still ok?

host: iax.call18866.co.uk
username: 18866+your full number including the area code
password: your 18866 account number

I have just made a call with iaxComm, no probs at all.

Old June 13th 05, 06:45 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
sandman112

"{{{{{Welcome}}}}}" wrote in message
sandman112 wrote:
hi ...

i havent been able to make any calls using 18866 voip for the last couple
of days, my 1899 voip service still works ok, is anyone else having
trouble with 18866 recently

i also noticed that there website no longer seems to mention VoIP at all,
does this mean they have done away with the service /?

thanks
sandman

18866 VoIP working here.

http://www.call18866.co.uk/voip.php

i still cant get it working /?? it was working great untill 5 days ago, now
all i get is either a 404 or a 403 error on every call, im using xlite for
my SIP client, havent changed any settings ....

any ideas anyone ??