BroadbanterBanter

BroadbanterBanter (http://www.broadbandbanter.co.uk/forum.php)
-   uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) (http://www.broadbandbanter.co.uk/uk-telecom-voip-uk-voip/)
-   -   Yesterday's Sipgate outage (http://www.broadbandbanter.co.uk/21814-yesterdays-sipgate-outage.html)

Ivor Jones June 12th 05 08:56 PM

Yesterday's Sipgate outage

I have been informed that yesterday's brief outage on Sipgate was due to a
diagnostics program that was left running to try and identify existing
problems but ended up causing one of its own..!

More info will be posted on Sipgate's website tomorrow.

Ivor

Ivor Jones June 12th 05 10:13 PM

Yesterday's Sipgate outage

wrote:
On Sun, 12 Jun 2005 19:56:40 +0100, "Ivor Jones"
wrote:

I have been informed that yesterday's brief outage on Sipgate was
due to a diagnostics program that was left running to try and
identify existing problems but ended up causing one of its own..!

More info will be posted on Sipgate's website tomorrow.

Ivor

I am saying nothing Ivor but I am sure you know what I am
thinking :)) .

You've already said it. I'm just telling you..!

Ivor