18866 VoIP not working this morning (14/6/05)

Old June 14th 05, 01:48 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
David Floyd

Default 18866 VoIP not working this morning (14/6/05)

I made a call before 9am this morning, for the last 2 hours I've not
been able to make calls. The ATA says registered but just get
beep-beep-beep after long pause, now.

David
Old June 14th 05, 02:38 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Geoff

"David Floyd" wrote in message
I made a call before 9am this morning, for the last 2 hours I've not been
able to make calls. The ATA says registered but just get beep-beep-beep
after long pause, now.

David

Same here... Good job I don't rely in this 'toytown' unrelaible method of
making calls. Its not all its cracked up to be.

Old June 14th 05, 09:38 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
sandman112

"David Floyd" wrote in message
In message of Tue, 14 Jun 2005, Geoff writes

"David Floyd" wrote in message
I made a call before 9am this morning, for the last 2 hours I've not been
able to make calls. The ATA says registered but just get beep-beep-beep
after long pause, now.

David

Same here... Good job I don't rely in this 'toytown' unrelaible method of
making calls. Its not all its cracked up to be.

I rather suspect they've withdrawn SIP support again; without warning.

David

dunno .... but mines has been down for the last 6 days, havent been able to
make a call since the 8th