Has 18866 closed it VO-IP access ?

Old June 15th 05, 01:38 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Geoff B

Default Has 18866 closed it VO-IP access ?

I just got setup with Voip, new voip phone and the like and now the service
has gone. Anyone know whats wrong?

Geoff

Old June 15th 05, 01:46 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Tony Hoyle

Geoff B wrote:
I just got setup with Voip, new voip phone and the like and now the service
has gone. Anyone know whats wrong?

Working fine here...

15p/minute for mobile?? WTF?

Tony

Old June 15th 05, 02:48 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Thus spaketh Tony Hoyle:
Geoff B wrote:
I just got setup with Voip, new voip phone and the like and now the
service has gone. Anyone know whats wrong?

Working fine here...

15p/minute for mobile?? WTF?

Tony

Working fine here, yes 15p/min to UK mobiles hence the thread I created on the
14th.

For Free 10 credit when you get referred to TalkTalk or 5 when referred to
easyMobile contact me via above site.

Old June 15th 05, 09:08 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
David Floyd

In message of Tue, 14 Jun 2005, Tony Hoyle writes
Geoff B wrote:
I just got setup with Voip, new voip phone and the like and now the service
has gone. Anyone know whats wrong?

Working fine here...

But you haven't said whether you're using iax softphone or SIP ATA.

So far, unless someone says differently, it appears to be SIP
connections that no longer work.

David
Old June 15th 05, 09:09 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
David Floyd

In message of Wed, 15 Jun 2005, {{{{{Welcome}}}}} writes
Thus spaketh Tony Hoyle:

Old June 15th 05, 11:51 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Geoff B

"Tony Hoyle" wrote in message
oups.com...
Geoff B wrote:
I just got setup with Voip, new voip phone and the like and now the
service
has gone. Anyone know whats wrong?

Working fine here...

15p/minute for mobile?? WTF?

Tony

What are you using to access it then?

I have tried with SIP ATA and just tried iaxComm on the PC. Neither are
working.

Geoff

Old June 15th 05, 11:52 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Geoff B

"{{{{{Welcome}}}}}" wrote in message
Thus spaketh Tony Hoyle:

Old June 15th 05, 03:36 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Tony Hoyle

David Floyd wrote:

But you haven't said whether you're using iax softphone or SIP ATA.

So far, unless someone says differently, it appears to be SIP
connections that no longer work.

Possibly... it's an asterisk server linked over IAX.

Tony

Old June 16th 05, 05:54 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Thus spaketh David Floyd:
Geoff B wrote:
I just got setup with Voip, new voip phone and the like and now the
service has gone. Anyone know whats wrong?

Working fine here...

15p/minute for mobile?? WTF?

Tony

Working fine here

But you haven't said whether you're using iax softphone or SIP ATA.

So far, unless someone says differently, it appears to be SIP
connections that no longer work.

David

Using Firefly softphone in IAX setting.

18866 VoIP no longer working for me now either in IAX mode whereby the call
times out after 11 seconds without ringing or in SIP mode I get registration
failed. :-(

Old June 16th 05, 05:20 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
sandman112

"Geoff B" wrote in message
I just got setup with Voip, new voip phone and the like and now the service
has gone. Anyone know whats wrong?

Geoff

mines was down, but i've just tested it and its back up and running again

its been off for about 8 days, i have been unable to make any calls for that
time and this afternoon its back up and running

im just glad i havent forked out a fortune for one of these ata devices, the
amount of time this service is up and down its getting prety pointless