1899 blocking VoIP access again!

Old June 16th 05, 05:18 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Default 1899 blocking VoIP access again!

A while back 1899 had blocked all registered numbers from using VoIP, the only
way to get 1899 VoIP to work again was to add another number, well 1899 have
done it again blocked those added numbers too. I have added another new number
which now works, if this continues I am going to run out of numbers to add!

Old June 16th 05, 10:03 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
The Cable Guy

"{{{{{Welcome}}}}}" wrote in message
A while back 1899 had blocked all registered numbers from using VoIP, the
only way to get 1899 VoIP to work again was to add another number, well
1899 have done it again blocked those added numbers too. I have added
another new number which now works, if this continues I am going to run out
of numbers to add!

I wish I had that problem.

I'm still suffering the reverse. New numbers just will not work, whereas all
my orignal numbers still work.

As I'm changing my landline number, this is about to become a problem.