Anyone tried this handset?

Old June 18th 05, 08:46 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Tim Morley

Default Anyone tried this handset?

http://www.cclonline.com/product-inf...41&eshot=0041#

Olympia Cordless Dual Phone
2-in-1 VoIP and Standard Phone
61.27 ex VAT, 71.99 inc VAT

--

Get a free IPod Mini (Genuine deal, no selling / pyramid scams etc!)
http://www.freeipoduk.co.uk/index.php?REFID=78563

Great Mobile Deals
http://www.e2save.com/?money4me1172433

Old June 18th 05, 09:53 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

Tim Morley wrote:
http://www.cclonline.com/product-inf...41&eshot=0041#

Olympia Cordless Dual Phone
2-in-1 VoIP and Standard Phone
61.27 ex VAT, 71.99 inc VAT

Don't give much info about it, do they..?!

Ivor

Old June 18th 05, 10:10 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ron Wellsted

On Sat, 18 Jun 2005 07:46:06 +0000, Tim Morley wrote:

http://www.cclonline.com/product-inf...41&eshot=0041#

Olympia Cordless Dual Phone
2-in-1 VoIP and Standard Phone
61.27 ex VAT, 71.99 inc VAT

It is a "Skype ready" phone. It appears to be DECT with POTS + USB

--
Ron Wellsted
http://www.wellsted.org.uk

FWD:519961 Gossiptel:9309811
N 52.567623, W 2.137621

Old June 18th 05, 10:15 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ian

"Tim Morley" tim.morley*REMOVE wrote in message
. uk...
http://www.cclonline.com/product-inf...41&eshot=0041#

Olympia Cordless Dual Phone
2-in-1 VoIP and Standard Phone
61.27 ex VAT, 71.99 inc VAT

Hi

It has the same limitation as a usb handset, That being, you need to keep
the pc on at all times. also some of these arent even dect, but based on
alog cordless phones. So you end up with the worst of both worlds.
Personaly if this is the way you want to go get a spa3000 and a dect phone.

Ian

Old June 18th 05, 01:19 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Tim Morley

"Ivor Jones" wrote in message
Tim Morley wrote:
http://www.cclonline.com/product-inf...41&eshot=0041#

Olympia Cordless Dual Phone
2-in-1 VoIP and Standard Phone
61.27 ex VAT, 71.99 inc VAT

Don't give much info about it, do they..?!

Ivor

II emailed them for that reason, I have used them for years and told them
that that amount of info was a joke!

Old June 18th 05, 01:19 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Tim Morley

"Ian" spam"AT"bathfordhill.co.uk wrote in message

"Tim Morley" tim.morley*REMOVE wrote in message
. uk...
http://www.cclonline.com/product-inf...41&eshot=0041#

Olympia Cordless Dual Phone
2-in-1 VoIP and Standard Phone
61.27 ex VAT, 71.99 inc VAT

Hi

It has the same limitation as a usb handset, That being, you need to keep
the pc on at all times. also some of these arent even dect, but based on
alog cordless phones. So you end up with the worst of both worlds.
Personaly if this is the way you want to go get a spa3000 and a dect
phone.

Ian

Yep, I was thinking that. I have enough pcs running allready! (1 for cctv, 1
for slimserver (music), my pc and the 2 kids!)