FOIP Software

Old June 21st 05, 03:11 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Dan

Default FOIP Software

Hello all question anyone know of some FOIP software that will strictly send
faxes or even receive them as well. we are looking to intergrate this for a
customer. any ideas would be great
--
Thank-You
Respectfully Dan
Old June 21st 05, 11:56 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Thus spaketh Dan:
Hello all question anyone know of some FOIP software that will
strictly send faxes or even receive them as well. we are looking to
intergrate this for a customer. any ideas would be great

I've been looking for sometime, but have yet to find anything.

For Free 10 credit when you get referred to TalkTalk or 5 when referred to
easyMobile contact me via above site.

Old June 21st 05, 12:15 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Phillip

"Dan" wrote in message
news[email protected]
Hello all question anyone know of some FOIP software that will strictly
send
faxes or even receive them as well. we are looking to intergrate this for
customer. any ideas would be great
--
Thank-You
Respectfully Dan
www.airstarcommunications.com
msn:
Air Star Communications.
Where quality is above all else.

Fax? We dumped fax here in 1998! Tell your customer to get modernised!

Old June 21st 05, 01:50 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

Tone wrote:
On Tue, 21 Jun 2005 12:15:03 +0100, "Phillip"
wrote:

"Dan" wrote in message
news[email protected]
Hello all question anyone know of some FOIP software that will
strictly send
faxes or even receive them as well. we are looking to intergrate
this for a
customer. any ideas would be great
--
Thank-You
Respectfully Dan
www.airstarcommunications.com
msn:
Air Star Communications.
Where quality is above all else.

Fax? We dumped fax here in 1998! Tell your customer to get
modernised!

The customer is always right

Please do not ask for change as a smack in the mouth often offends g

Ivor

Old June 21st 05, 04:04 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ian

"Dan" wrote in message
news[email protected]
Hello all question anyone know of some FOIP software that will strictly

send
faxes or even receive them as well. we are looking to intergrate this for

customer. any ideas would be great
--
Thank-You
Respectfully Dan
www.airstarcommunications.com
msn:
Air Star Communications.
Where quality is above all else.

Hi

Your free starter for 10 is "Google for T38" .

Then enter indepth conversations with the customer to find out what they are
realy after.

Ian

Old June 22nd 05, 01:02 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Thomas Sandford

"Tone" wrote in message
On Tue, 21 Jun 2005 12:15:03 +0100, "Phillip"
wrote:

"Dan" wrote in message
news[email protected]
Hello all question anyone know of some FOIP software that will strictly
send
faxes or even receive them as well. we are looking to intergrate this
for
customer. any ideas would be great
--
Thank-You
Respectfully Dan
www.airstarcommunications.com
msn:
Air Star Communications.
Where quality is above all else.

Fax? We dumped fax here in 1998! Tell your customer to get modernised!

The customer is always right

Moreover, and in our case this is why we have had to retain fax, the
customer's customers are always right.

--
Thomas Sandford

Old June 25th 05, 08:56 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip

Well thanks all for the postings. :-) not a lot of help but to the dude
that said to tell me customer to change.. i would love to see you do it
he is a russian guy and blows up and nothing "no i have no problems
with russian people"

But i am sure you understand

Old June 25th 05, 10:10 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Phil Thompson

On 25 Jun 2005 00:56:10 -0700, wrote:

not a lot of help

if I put "fax over IP" into Google there's a flood of appropriate
looking stuff.

http://www.bvrp.com/eng/products/Fax...rk/feature.asp
talks of using services from http://www.venali.com/

what do you need that these don't do ?

Phil
--
spamcop.net address commissioned 18/06/04
Come on down !