VOIP PBX / Centrex

Old June 22nd 05, 12:41 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Paul -M-

Default VOIP PBX / Centrex

No, we only want GBP7.

ROFL

Nice to see a company thats interested in their potential users

Old June 22nd 05, 06:20 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Peter Gradwell

wrote:
On Wed, 22 Jun 2005 10:37:04 +0100, Peter Gradwell

Any ideas on a cheap VOIP PBX / Centrex for Windows.

I have a 08xx number that can be delivered to any SIP address.
I want music on hold, IVR. Ideally something that can run on my
laptop/pc as a small NT service.

Failing that, a cheap service provider that can provide the VOIP PBX.

I've checked out gradwell and telappliant and they want 20 a month.

No, we only want GBP7.

http://www.gradwell.com/voip/centrex/
"Just 7 per month (8.23 inc VAT) per telephone number and line
allocated. "

"Use up to two PSTN lines per phone number allocated - i.e. one
inbound and one outbound line (e.g. for call diversion). Usage of
additional lines is subject to additional line rental of 7 (8.23)
per month."

so I need 2 lines, 1 for inbound and 1 for outbound at 8.23 each per
month = 16.46 per month.

Pricing is not very clear on gradwell so I think I need the outbound
line to divert calls.

Ah right. Sorry, the policy is that it's 1 7quid = 1 phone number and 2
concurrent calls, so that is all you'll need.

cheers
[eter