JustDialVoIP and Sipura - Does it work?

Old June 23rd 05, 10:07 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
David Floyd

Default JustDialVoIP and Sipura - Does it work?

Anybody got a Sipura ATA to work with JustDialVoIP yet?

David
Old June 23rd 05, 10:48 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Dave Gill

David Floyd wrote:

Anybody got a Sipura ATA to work with JustDialVoIP yet?

Works perfectly on my SPA-1001.

Old June 23rd 05, 11:04 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Dave Gill

Dave Gill wrote:

David Floyd wrote:

Anybody got a Sipura ATA to work with JustDialVoIP yet?

Works perfectly on my SPA-1001.

SIP Settings

SIP Proxy-Requi com.nortelnetworks.firewall

Proxy and Registration

Proxy: justdial.com
Outbound Proxy: 82.110.16.193
Use Outbound Proxy: yes
Use OB Proxy In Dialog: yes
Register Expires: [I have this set to 180]

Subscriber Information

User ID and Password: [whatever you chose when you signed up]
Auth ID: [same as User ID]
Use Auth ID: yes

Old June 24th 05, 09:50 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
David Floyd

In message of Thu, 23 Jun 2005, writes
On Thu, 23 Jun 2005 22:07:42 +0100, David Floyd
wrote:

Anybody got a Sipura ATA to work with JustDialVoIP yet?

Mine is working fine David .

Thanks for you comment. I am going to try Dave Gill's settings and if
that doesn't work I'll get back to you. Will be tomorrow now as I have
a busy workload, then rush in for tea and out again this evening. :-(

David
Old June 24th 05, 06:11 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
David Floyd

In message of Thu, 23 Jun 2005, Dave Gill writes
Dave Gill wrote:

David Floyd wrote:

Anybody got a Sipura ATA to work with JustDialVoIP yet?

Works perfectly on my SPA-1001.

SIP Settings

SIP Proxy-Requi com.nortelnetworks.firewall

Proxy and Registration

Proxy: justdial.com
Outbound Proxy: 82.110.16.193
Use Outbound Proxy: yes
Use OB Proxy In Dialog: yes
Register Expires: [I have this set to 180]

Subscriber Information

User ID and Password: [whatever you chose when you signed up]
Auth ID: [same as User ID]
Use Auth ID: yes

Thanks very much for that - I hadn't got Use OB Proxy and the Auth ID
set.

Works fine now.

David
Old June 30th 05, 05:47 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
gumusluk

I have a Sipura-1001 set up with Voipbuster and justdial. voipbuster
works very well but justdial is terrible. The person that I am calling
can hear me perfectly but all I can here is a very muffled and slightly
garbled voice. I thought that it may be a codec issue and have tried
729 as well as PCMU and PCMA but it hasn't changed anything.

Would some kind soul care to share ALL the settings and not just the
basic ones that are given in this thread. I am assuming that there is
something hidden somewhere that needs to be changed. Thanks, John.

Old June 30th 05, 07:17 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Dave Gill

gumusluk wrote:

I have a Sipura-1001 set up with Voipbuster and justdial. voipbuster
works very well but justdial is terrible. The person that I am calling
can hear me perfectly but all I can here is a very muffled and slightly
garbled voice. I thought that it may be a codec issue and have tried
729 as well as PCMU and PCMA but it hasn't changed anything.

Would some kind soul care to share ALL the settings and not just the
basic ones that are given in this thread. I am assuming that there is
something hidden somewhere that needs to be changed. Thanks, John.

As far as I remember the rest of the settings were pretty much as it
came out-of-the-box. Maybe your port-forwarding needs a tweak?