DECT phone recommendation

Old June 26th 05, 07:14 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
NewsAcc

Default DECT phone recommendation

It looks like I will be getting a Logitech ATA to use with Sipgate and am
looking for a single or twin pack DECT phone setup to use with it. I need :

1. Missed call management (including date/time someone called)
2. Phonebook management (so I can enter names/numbers)
3. Answerphone support
4. and most important, good quality !

The usual blurb on websites dont tell you how good some of the above is.
Anyone recommend one (or two !).

Thanks in advance.

Old June 26th 05, 08:43 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
The Evans Family

After much purchasing and taking back of DECT phones I have settled with
Panasonic.

Presently I use the Panasonic KX-TCD515E that has all of the features you
want and I am _very_ happy with the units.

Hope that helps.

Old June 27th 05, 06:10 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Philip

"The Evans Family" wrote in message
After much purchasing and taking back of DECT phones I have settled with
Panasonic.

Presently I use the Panasonic KX-TCD515E that has all of the features you
want and I am _very_ happy with the units.

Hope that helps.

Hi

Or go for a Panasonic 580, these have a separate charger for the handset so
you can site it anywhere.

http://www.panasonic.co.uk/dect-tam/...0esc/index.htm

Regards

Phil

Old June 27th 05, 06:51 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
NewsAcc

Or go for a Panasonic 580, these have a separate charger for the handset
so
you can site it anywhere.

I think by the time you start looking at the price of these and then an ATA
on top, they may start to be about the same price as a S/H Wifi IP Phone
(although range wont be as good). I was kind of hoping to pay about £40 !

Old June 27th 05, 08:26 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Philip

"NewsAcc" wrote in message
m...
Or go for a Panasonic 580, these have a separate charger for the handset
so
you can site it anywhere.

I think by the time you start looking at the price of these and then an

ATA
on top, they may start to be about the same price as a S/H Wifi IP Phone
(although range wont be as good). I was kind of hoping to pay about £40 !

Hi

Try http://www.home-phones.co.uk for DECT phones, they have a whole range to
choose from. You did ask for a range of features but didn't give your
budget in your original post and stated "and most important, good quality",
that reflects the recommendations you got.

Regards

Phil

Old June 30th 05, 09:56 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Tim Morley

"Philip" wrote in message

m...

!

Hi

Try http://www.home-phones.co.uk for DECT phones, they have a whole range
choose from. You did ask for a range of features but didn't give your
budget in your original post and stated "and most important, good
quality",
that reflects the recommendations you got.

Regards

Phil

I have used these, no problems with them

Old July 9th 05, 08:08 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Paul Westwell

"NewsAcc" wrote in message
It looks like I will be getting a Logitech ATA to use with Sipgate and am
looking for a single or twin pack DECT phone setup to use with it. I need
:

What is the Logitech ATA? I assume a telephone adaptor but I cannot find it
on their website?