Justdialvoip on a Snom 190

Old June 27th 05, 03:21 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
gumusluk

Default Justdialvoip on a Snom 190

I have a Snom 190 and want to subscribe to the justdial service but am
unsure of the settings that are required. Justdial won't give any
support for the device only generic settings. Has anyone got this set
up working?

I notice on a previous post regarding justdial and the sipura-1001 that
there is a setting of "SIP Proxy-Requi com.nortelnetworks.firewall".
I don't see anything like this in the settings on the Snom. There are
only NAT/STUN and outbound proxy settings.

Any comments?

Old June 27th 05, 10:21 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
VoIP Knowledge

I think that justdialvoip is only supported with grandstream ata devices.

Have you tried other service providers such as voiptalk (www.voiptalk.org),
and voipfone (www.voipfone.co.uk). As far as I know voiptalk test all
products that they sell with their service so it's more or less guaranteed
to work.

oups.com...

Old June 28th 05, 08:47 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
gumusluk

VoIP Knowledge wrote:
I think that justdialvoip is only supported with grandstream ata devices.

Have you tried other service providers such as voiptalk (www.voiptalk.org),
and voipfone (www.voipfone.co.uk). As far as I know voiptalk test all
products that they sell with their service so it's more or less guaranteed
to work.

Justdial works with Sipura devices and really I don't see any reason
why it shouldn't work with the Snom 190. I have now tried it with my
Snom and I can't get it to work. Instead of registering and returning
"OK" it returns with " Invalid presence description or note."

I don't know what I can do to correct this. It is working with a
Sipura device connected to the same router so I don't see it as a
router issue.

I would like to use justdial as there 4.99 for unlimited calls is
very useful for me.