STUN test utility

Old June 30th 05, 09:18 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Phil Thompson

Default STUN test utility

If you are behind a router and/or firwewall SIP can sometimes be "an
issue" to get working.

A STUN tester gives you a clue if things ought to work

WinSTUN from http://sourceforge.net/projects/stun/ gives you a
yes/know answer.

It says I'm OK and my SIP implementations work, but I don't claim to
have tested it in other situations.

Phil
--
spamcop.net address commissioned 18/06/04
Come on down !