Sipura 3000 configuration download/upload

Old July 1st 05, 12:37 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Andrew Gabriel

Default Sipura 3000 configuration download/upload

Is there any way to download and upload the configuration of the
Sipura 3000? Having spent some time getting one configured right
through the web interface, I need to setup more almost identically,
and doing them each parameter at a time through the web interface
is going to be slow and error prone.

--
Andrew Gabriel
Old July 2nd 05, 02:18 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Thomas Sandford

"Andrew Gabriel" wrote in message
.. .
Is there any way to download and upload the configuration of the
Sipura 3000? Having spent some time getting one configured right
through the web interface, I need to setup more almost identically,
and doing them each parameter at a time through the web interface
is going to be slow and error prone.

Yes -

http://dualarrow.com/modules.php?nam...download&cid=1

I used the older version on that page extensively when first setting up my
SPA-3000. [I originally found it on some VOIP forum, but I can't remember
which one].

--
Thomas Sandford

Old July 2nd 05, 08:53 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Stephen Early

In article ,
Thomas Sandford wrote:
"Andrew Gabriel" wrote in message
. ..
Is there any way to download and upload the configuration of the
Sipura 3000?

Yes -

http://dualarrow.com/modules.php?nam...download&cid=1

Sounds useful. BUT: a Windows .exe with no source code? No way can I
use that.

Steve Early
Old July 4th 05, 01:39 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Tony

"Andrew Gabriel" wrote in message
.. .
Is there any way to download and upload the configuration of the
Sipura 3000? Having spent some time getting one configured right
through the web interface, I need to setup more almost identically,
and doing them each parameter at a time through the web interface
is going to be slow and error prone.

--
Andrew Gabriel

You could use Roboform, to capture each of the config menus, and then use it
again to fill on each unit.

http://www.roboform.com

I find it works great