JustDialVoIP query re SIP address

Old July 1st 05, 11:40 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
David Floyd

Default JustDialVoIP query re SIP address

Does anyone know what the SIP address is for JDVoIP. Normally it would
be something like

that doesn't work, neither does

I'm trying to use the account as a gateway account in an SPA3000; it
works OK as Line 1.

BTW anybody looked at justdial.com ? It doesn't appear to belong to
JustDialVoIP yet that is what we're told to use as SIP server in the
Grandstream and also that's what I use as Proxy in the SPA3000.

Odd!

David
Old July 2nd 05, 03:53 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
gumusluk

David, You're correct about justdial.com

It's really strange as that site belongs to an Indian company. I don't
understand how the sip address can be justdial.com under these
circumstances!

John.

Old July 2nd 05, 07:15 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Dave Gill

gumusluk wrote:

David, You're correct about justdial.com

It's really strange as that site belongs to an Indian company. I don't
understand how the sip address can be justdial.com under these
circumstances!

With such a dog's dinner mixture of domains and IP addresses, and SIP
addresses that aren't, I'm surprised the service works at all, but it
does.

Old July 4th 05, 08:17 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Joe Harrison

Can someone help me by summarising what Just Dial VOIP actually give you and
how much it costs? Perhaps I'm getting old but I find it impossible to
understand their website.

What I really want is somewhere cheap to route UK mobile calls from my
SPA-3000. Just Dial say "Calls to UK mobiles are capped at a maximum of
0.20 off-peak, 0.15 weekend for a up to 20 minutes, the normal pence per
minute rate then applies. "

Does that mean 20p per call so long as you don't exceed 20 minutes duration
for any one call? Fantastic deal if so, but I certainly hope it doesn't mean
20p/min.

Also they talk about signing up to their "JD001" to pay 1.99 per month, what
are you actually supposed to get for that?

Finally do you buy blocks of credit that slowly expires, like Sipgate, or is
it monthly billing.

TIA
Joe

Old July 5th 05, 11:31 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
David Floyd

In message of Mon, 4 Jul 2005, Joe Harrison writes
Can someone help me by summarising what Just Dial VOIP actually give you and
how much it costs? Perhaps I'm getting old but I find it impossible to
understand their website.

What I really want is somewhere cheap to route UK mobile calls from my
SPA-3000. Just Dial say "Calls to UK mobiles are capped at a maximum of
0.20 off-peak, 0.15 weekend for a up to 20 minutes, the normal pence per
minute rate then applies. "

Does that mean 20p per call so long as you don't exceed 20 minutes duration
for any one call? Fantastic deal if so, but I certainly hope it doesn't mean
20p/min.

To quote from their website
"Calls to UK mobiles are capped at a maximum of 0.20 off-peak, 0.15
weekend for a up to 20 minutes, the normal pence per minute rate then
applies. Calls costing less than 0.20 off-peak, 0.15 weekend will be
charged as standard."

I think that's quite clear.

Their standard rates vary according to network - see the prices on their
website.

Also they talk about signing up to their "JD001" to pay 1.99 per month, what
are you actually supposed to get for that?

A UK geographical number, Voice Mail etc and free UK calls in evening
and week-end see their website:
https://www.justdialvoip.com/pages/benefits.asp

Finally do you buy blocks of credit that slowly expires, like Sipgate, or is
it monthly billing.

Monthly billing.

David