SPA-3000 - Dial plan

Old July 2nd 05, 11:57 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Stephane M

Default SPA-3000 - Dial plan

Hello,

I try t understand the Dial Plan...
Do you know if there is a website or something, which can help me to
understand Dial Plan
I have the "spa user guide"

What I want is :
When I pick up the phone,
Voip line ringins for ALL numbers (no restricitons)
If I dial 'xx' line PSTN ringing with no restriction...

b) .... or PSTLINE with resticiton : all numbers except international.....

Thanks for your help

Old July 2nd 05, 02:03 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Andrew Gabriel

In article ,
"Stephane M" writes:
Hello,

I try t understand the Dial Plan...
Do you know if there is a website or something, which can help me to
understand Dial Plan
I have the "spa user guide"

It is described in Section 6 (which is Appendix 1),
although the description is particularly good.

What I want is :
When I pick up the phone,
Voip line ringins for ALL numbers (no restricitons)
If I dial 'xx' line PSTN ringing with no restriction...

b) .... or PSTLINE with resticiton : all numbers except international.....

I could possibly help, but I read what you wrote several times,
and I still don't have the faintest idea what you want to do with
the SPA-3000.

--
Andrew Gabriel
Old July 2nd 05, 02:58 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Stephane M

Well, I did read several times the chapter 6... but doesn't help me...

What I wish to do is quite simple..:
When you pick up the phone - you are on you voIP account
If you dial "##" you will use you BT Line

What I try to do is this : (##,:[*x].|*x].:@gw0)

But seems not to work as I expected :-(
After dialling the ##, It seems I have a dead line

Steph

"Andrew Gabriel" wrote in message
.. .
In article ,
(Andrew Gabriel) writes:

It is described in Section 6 (which is Appendix 1),
although the description is particularly good.

Was supposed to say
"although the description is _not_ particularly good."

--
Andrew Gabriel

Old July 2nd 05, 04:35 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Andrew Gabriel

In article ,
"Stephane M" writes:
Well, I did read several times the chapter 6... but doesn't help me...

What I wish to do is quite simple..:
When you pick up the phone - you are on you voIP account
If you dial "##" you will use you BT Line

What I try to do is this : (##,:[*x].|*x].:@gw0)

Well, you've got more '' than '', which is a good indication
something's not right. For the BT access, I would try something
like:

(##,:x.:@gw0)

However, I'm not sure you can use '#' in this way, as it's an
indication to the SPA-3000 you finished dialling the number.
You might do better to assign '9' (as often used to get an
outside line), e.g.

(9,:x.:@gw0)

I haven't setup a VoIP account (mine is all direct IP), so I'll
have to leave it to someone else to suggest how that fits in,
but it might be that you just want another entry without the
gateway pointer which doesn't match calls starting with '9', e.g.

(9,:x.:@gw0|[0-8]x.).

--
Andrew Gabriel
Old July 2nd 05, 05:46 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Stephane M

"Stephane M" writes:
[...]

Thanks seems to be close to the solution:
Now I did:
Line1 : (9,:x.:@gw0|x.). seems to be OK when I dial the "9" I 've got
the tone....
Now, the problem is that as soon as I dial a number (after the "9" I've got
a dead line...

Into PSTNLine I've got :
Dial Plan 1 : (x.) (Should be OK!?!?) should accpete all the
numbers ??

Old July 2nd 05, 08:41 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Stephane M

"Stephane M" writes:
[...]

I did find the problem.... couple of wrong parameters.....
Now, PSTN gateway and Voip Gateway running fine .... (well ... for today !!
:-)

Cheers,