Sipgate down?

Old July 2nd 05, 01:35 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Tony

Default Sipgate down?

I have just been called on my mobile by someone who has been trying to ring
my sipgate number all morning. He has been getting number unavailable
etc... I have just checked the sipgate line to discover its not there again!
I have rebooted the sipura and the modem/router. Still no sipgate line !

Whats going on?

Old July 2nd 05, 04:43 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

wrote in message
On Sat, 2 Jul 2005 13:35:25 +0100, "Tony"
wrote:

I have just been called on my mobile by someone who has been trying to
ring
my sipgate number all morning. He has been getting number unavailable
etc... I have just checked the sipgate line to discover its not there
again!
I have rebooted the sipura and the modem/router. Still no sipgate line !

Whats going on?

Nothing here Tony for a change must be down to you .

Same here..!

Ivor

Old July 2nd 05, 11:23 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

"Tony" wrote in message

I have just been called on my mobile by someone who has been trying to
ring my sipgate number all morning. He has been getting number
unavailable etc... I have just checked the sipgate line to discover its
not there again! I have rebooted the sipura and the modem/router. Still
no sipgate line !

Whats going on?

Not sure, but I've just found call waiting doesn't appear to be working.
If I call my number from another Sipgate line or the PSTN it connects
fine,
but if I do so while on the phone it doesn't give me call waiting bleeps
as
usual and I don't get ringing tone or voicemail.

I haven't changed any settings in my Sipgate accounts or the Sipura
SPA-2000.

Ivor

Old July 2nd 05, 11:54 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

"GwG" wrote in message

"Ivor Jones" wrote in message

[snip]

I haven't changed any settings in my Sipgate accounts or the Sipura
SPA-2000.

Cue Dexter

Why..?!

Ivor

Old July 3rd 05, 04:24 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

"bacillus cereus" wrote in message
. uk...
Ivor Jones wrote:

Not sure, but I've just found call waiting doesn't appear to be
working.
If I call my number from another Sipgate line or the PSTN it connects
fine,
but if I do so while on the phone it doesn't give me call waiting
bleeps as
usual and I don't get ringing tone or voicemail.

I haven't changed any settings in my Sipgate accounts or the Sipura
SPA-2000.

working fine here

Yes it is here now, must have been a glitch last night.

Ivor