using x lite with sipphone and sipgate

Old July 3rd 05, 06:50 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

Default using x lite with sipphone and sipgate

I downloaded x lite via the sipphone website.

I can not see how to add another proxy/setup. I can alter the one I
have "default" however I would like to be able to choose easily between
sipphone and sipgate.

How do i do it? Do sip phone remove a setting or something from there
version of x lite?

Should I go and download another version of x lite.

Thanks in advance.

PS, I must say sip is rather a nice way of doing things, certainly more
fun than skype for just messing about.

Old July 3rd 05, 09:03 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Graham

I downloaded x lite via the sipphone website.

I can not see how to add another proxy/setup. I can alter the one I
have "default" however I would like to be able to choose easily between
sipphone and sipgate.

How do i do it? Do sip phone remove a setting or something from there
version of x lite?

Should I go and download another version of x lite.

Thanks in advance.

PS, I must say sip is rather a nice way of doing things, certainly more
fun than skype for just messing about.

The account in proxy 2 can be accessed by prefixing the number with #1
Alternatively right-click on the phone and click the proxy you need.

--
Graham.

%Profound_observation%

Old July 3rd 05, 09:11 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Graham

The account in proxy 2 can be accessed by prefixing the number with #1
Alternatively right-click on the phone and click the proxy you need.

Just to correct myself, the second proxy is called proxy 1

--
Graham.

%Profound_observation%

Old July 4th 05, 01:31 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip

It seems my assumptions were correct, for some reason sipphone have
stopped you from easily adding other sip providors.

Anyway, I just installed a proper version of x lite, and now it all
works fine and dandy. sipphone, sipgate and voipbuster all sitting next
to each other. Still got to sort out 18866 voip though grrrrr! if
voipbuster accepted something other than credit cards I would be ok.

For those interested, in sipphones version the default is the only
thing you can see, and therefore edit. No proxy 1, 2 ect ect in that
baby.