The other party has hung up.

Old July 5th 05, 03:44 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Don Carter

Default The other party has hung up.

Attempts to ring my VOIP number (Gradwell) result in an announcement
that the called party has hung up.

Any ideas?

Don
Old July 5th 05, 04:20 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

wrote in message
On Tue, 05 Jul 2005 15:44:21 +0100, Don Carter
wrote:

Attempts to ring my VOIP number (Gradwell) result in an announcement
that the called party has hung up.

Have a word with Sir Bob he seems to be causing a hell of a lot of
disruption in this country at the moment .

Not going to blame Sipgate for this one then..?

Makes a change.

Ivor

Old July 5th 05, 05:17 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Don Carter

On Tue, 5 Jul 2005 16:20:01 +0100, "Ivor Jones"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

Attempts to ring my VOIP number (Gradwell) result in an announcement
that the called party has hung up.

Have a word with Sir Bob he seems to be causing a hell of a lot of
disruption in this country at the moment .

Not going to blame Sipgate for this one then..?

Makes a change.

Ivor

I've never blamed sipgate for anything, I've never used their system,
so how could I?
Old July 5th 05, 11:21 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Chris

Don Carter wrote:
On Tue, 5 Jul 2005 16:20:01 +0100, "Ivor Jones"
wrote:

. ..

wrote:

Attempts to ring my VOIP number (Gradwell) result in an announcement
that the called party has hung up.

Have a word with Sir Bob he seems to be causing a hell of a lot of
disruption in this country at the moment .

Not going to blame Sipgate for this one then..?

Makes a change.

Ivor

I've never blamed sipgate for anything, I've never used their system,
so how could I?

Keep up! Ivor was responding to Dexter's post, not yours.
Old July 6th 05, 09:00 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Don Carter

wrote:

Attempts to ring my VOIP number (Gradwell) result in an announcement
that the called party has hung up.

Have a word with Sir Bob he seems to be causing a hell of a lot of
disruption in this country at the moment .

Not going to blame Sipgate for this one then..?

Makes a change.

Ivor

I've never blamed sipgate for anything, I've never used their system,
so how could I?

Keep up! Ivor was responding to Dexter's post, not yours.

MY aplologies to Ivor, having a senior mment, and thanks to you for
letting me know.