Voipbuster settings for Handytone 486

Old July 6th 05, 08:44 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Sam Jones

Default Voipbuster settings for Handytone 486

Can anyone advise the settings I need to enter to get this to work
please?

I've put in sip.voipbuster.com and my user name and pass but all get
is a flashing red light on the box all the time.

Any help much appreciated.
Old July 7th 05, 04:48 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Lee

"Sam Jones" wrote in message
Can anyone advise the settings I need to enter to get this to work
please?

I've put in sip.voipbuster.com and my user name and pass but all get
is a flashing red light on the box all the time.

Any help much appreciated.

Not for voipbuster but this page relates to voipfone. You might be able to
guess what you need from this?
https://www.voipfone.co.uk/Grandstream_handytone.php