Gradwell

« sip | Speaker issue »

Old July 7th 05, 03:36 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Thomas Rankin

Default Gradwell

Does anybody have any experience using their IAX termination service?

For mobile calls and 08xx numbers they are cheaper than sipgate and
since I run aterisk, using IAX would make more sense.
(although their international and gergraphic calls are more expensive).

Do they support IAX2?

How reliable is their service?

TIA for any help regarding this matter.
Old July 7th 05, 07:15 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
JuliusP

IAX2 is supported

No problems with their service in over three months