Voipbuster registration problems

Old July 8th 05, 06:01 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
shabir

Default Voipbuster registration problems

Hi I am trying to register a voipbuster account but keep getting a
message that it is not possible to register at this time and to try
later - I have been trying for several days and have even emailed
customer service but without response. Any suggestions?

Thanks

Old July 8th 05, 11:04 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Terry

"shabir" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi I am trying to register a voipbuster account but keep getting a
message that it is not possible to register at this time and to try
later - I have been trying for several days and have even emailed
customer service but without response. Any suggestions?

Thanks

I have tried seravl times over the past 3 weeks and failed also. Same error
you are getting. Anyone else got any ideas why we can't register?

Old July 8th 05, 06:49 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Nick

wrote in message
On Fri, 8 Jul 2005 11:04:50 +0100, "Terry"
wrote:

"shabir" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi I am trying to register a voipbuster account but keep getting a
message that it is not possible to register at this time and to try
later - I have been trying for several days and have even emailed
customer service but without response. Any suggestions?

Thanks

I have tried seravl times over the past 3 weeks and failed also. Same

error
you are getting. Anyone else got any ideas why we can't register?

I think David Floyd posted the answer to this one a few days ago I
forget what he said now .

Voipbuster was over subscribed for the Beta trials and registration was/is
suspended until further notice.

Old July 9th 05, 07:09 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
shabir

Nick - thanks for that - much appreciated

Shabir