setting up Zoom V3 for sipgate

Old July 11th 05, 08:20 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ian Hopkins

Default setting up Zoom V3 for sipgate

I am trying to set up my Zoom V3 for Sipgate and I need to fill in the
following information. Some of the settings I have transferred from X-
lite, but others I have had to guess at. I have used the following
settings , but I am unable to make or receive calls from my Zoom V3:

User ID: 3898*** Authorization ID:3898***
Password: ******* Display Name: Ian Hopkins
Domain/Realm: sipgate.co.uk SIP Registrar Port: 5060
SIP Proxy Address: sipgate.co.uk SIP Proxy Port: 5060
Outbound Proxy Port: 5060
SIP Registration Interval: 1800 Authentication Method: AUTH_MD5
Local SIP Port: 5060 RTP Media Port: 8000
Caller ID Modulation: CID_V23 Select Ring & Tone by: UK-Voip Codec
Preferences: G.711u
Enable STUN: Yes
STUN Server: stun.sipgate.net
STUN Port:10000

Does anyone know where I am going wrong?

Thanks
Ian