VONAGE

Old July 12th 05, 12:04 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

Default VONAGE

wrote in message
On 12 Jul 2005 01:34:42 -0700, "Mathew Curtis"

My God who said Vonage was easy to set up I have spent nearly all
night setting it up to no avail plus a good 90 minutes on the phone to
Vonage tech support stuff em talking to a brick wall would have
produced better results I am sure ,the Linkses router crap goes back
to Staples later .

All that grief and now you have got to try and cancel the account and
pay to get out good luck mate.

Mat

14 day free get out guarantee Mat .

Drop me a line, please, .

Old July 12th 05, 07:30 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Stefan Kaniuk

freak its the best service around do you think they care about one loser
like you cancelling their service--i severley doubt it
wrote in message
On 12 Jul 2005 08:25:55 -0700, "Mathew Curtis"
wrote:

Ohh yes i forgot about that

Mat

Well Mat account is now closed and have got email confirmation saying
the 9.99 charge has now been refunded to my card ALONG WITH a
5.00 without prejudice payment due to the fact that all the problems
I had last night was entirely due to a fault of their systems.
What had happened was and to give a simple example my Vonage phone
number was say 00000000 their systems where sending the number
00000001 to my adapter so their system was rejecting me all the
time !!!!! .
In light of this I shall go down to Staples again tonight and get
another adaptor and start again I do not give up easily Mat))),
unlike Sipgate Vonage one able contact them by phone and in the end
all was sorted in a matter of minutes. I must say I did not give up
easily on Sipgate but there comes a time when one says enough is
enough .