Voipbuster broken

Old July 12th 05, 05:28 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

Default Voipbuster broken

I can sign in with my 18866 account details, but not make calls. When
I try to sign in with my regular Voipbuster username it tells me that
my details are incorrect and shuts me out. Any ideas? (Web form
message has not generated a reply.)

Thanks

Les

Old July 12th 05, 08:23 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Stefan Kaniuk

what a surprise lol perhaps you should switch to a proper voip service
such as vonage
"Nick" wrote in message

wrote in message
oups.com...
I can sign in with my 18866 account details, but not make calls. When
I try to sign in with my regular Voipbuster username it tells me that
my details are incorrect and shuts me out. Any ideas? (Web form
message has not generated a reply.)

Thanks

Les

Working fine here.

Old July 13th 05, 02:15 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Martin²

Working pretty well here,
except for a Watford No. :-0
which requires five or more tries
(probably too far north;-)
Regards,
Martin

Old July 13th 05, 08:44 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
gumusluk

My account stopped working around 1 month ago even though it still has
around 5 euros in it. I have sent messages to customer support but
that seems like a waste of time! Since then, I opened a new account
with 1 euro and that has worked without any problems. I'm not too
concerned about the 5 euros as I guess that I've had my monies worth!

Old July 13th 05, 01:07 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
arne

On Wed, 13 Jul 2005 09:44:23 +0200, gumusluk wrote:

My account stopped working around 1 month ago even though it still has
around 5 euros in it. I have sent messages to customer support but
that seems like a waste of time! Since then, I opened a new account
with 1 euro and that has worked without any problems. I'm not too
concerned about the 5 euros as I guess that I've had my monies worth!

Samehere, account stopped working, created a new one and working fine. It
was funny however to receive an email from voipbuster, they were wondering
why I stopped using voipbuster to call the netherlands ... I answered
explaining the situation but no reply yet ....
Old July 13th 05, 01:16 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
arne

But logging in to buy the 1 euro credit is impossible at the moment....
Old July 14th 05, 12:44 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Martin²

BTW mine got 'broken' when my routers DHCP assigned different IP to my
computer.
Have had to set it manually now to stay the same.
Regards,
Martin