VONAGE

Old July 12th 05, 07:31 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Stefan Kaniuk

Default VONAGE

youre always afgainst things arent you-- i have seven lines and it took me
10 mins to set up--if you dont like it dont moan--its certainly much better
than all the other crap voip services
wrote in message
My God who said Vonage was easy to set up I have spent nearly all
night setting it up to no avail plus a good 90 minutes on the phone to
Vonage tech support stuff em talking to a brick wall would have
produced better results I am sure ,the Linkses router crap goes back
to Staples later .

Old July 12th 05, 08:21 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Stefan Kaniuk

fair enuff pal you will see that imho they far outway any other voip
including the revernds aaisp service
wrote in message
On Tue, 12 Jul 2005 18:31:35 GMT, "Stefan Kaniuk"
wrote:

youre always afgainst things arent you-- i have seven lines and it took me
10 mins to set up--if you dont like it dont moan--its certainly much
better
than all the other crap voip services

Read my post of today the post you have replied to was posted in the
early hours of this morning ,after speaking with Vonage again today
and they admitting the problems of last night where all their fault I
shall be signing up a new account and giving them another go .
No I am not always against things I am only against things (has you
put it) that give poor service or no service at all especially if I am
having to shell out cash .
if you dont like it dont moan--its certainly much better
than all the other crap voip services

That remains to be seen not having had the chance to see for myself
has yet , the fact that I have NOT read any bad reports regarding
Vonage was what prompted me to give them ago in the first place .