SPA3000

Old July 12th 05, 10:08 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Stephane M

Default SPA3000

Hello,

I am using a SPA 3000 as Gateway
VoiP - PSTN
PSTN - Voip

When I am using the PSTN - Voip,
1) first I think that I have a problem with my dial plan...
It asked me for the code PIN and then, a dead line !! :-(
My Dial plane is quite simple : (*x.|x.) (I wish to accepte all calls)

2) the worst, the SPA stry to connnect to the PSTN, when I hang up the
phone, the SPA doesn't hangup !!

Are there some people using the PSTN- Voip gateway ??

Ta

Steph