Free SkypeOut calls...

Old July 13th 05, 02:45 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Sunil Sood

Default Free SkypeOut calls...

"On Free SkypeOut Days you'll be able to redeem 10 minutes of credit for
SkypeOut calls and it won't cost you a thing."

"How do I know when it's a Free SkypeOut Day?

We wish every day could be a Free SkypeOut Day, but that would make us
bankrupt. So our accountant says we can have 4 of them this month."

More at http://www.skype.com/campaigns/freeskypedays/

Regards
Sunil