Vonage And Sky TV

Old July 15th 05, 02:37 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Phil

Default Vonage And Sky TV

I have just signed up with Vonage and was just wondering do the interactive
features, call backs etc work from a Sky box through Vonage or would I be
better just bypassing Vonage and plugging the Sky box into the phone side of
my ADSL filter and routing Sky callbacks through BT and setting Vonage up as
normal with my phone?

Old July 16th 05, 08:01 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Paul Westwell

Has anyone tried using Sky or Sky+ over a Vonage connection?

If the service can support analogue fax I don't understand why it might have
problems with an analogue modem?

Regards,

Paul