Vonage Features

Old July 16th 05, 08:18 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Paul Westwell

Default Vonage Features

Hi all,

I have just signed up for a Vonage account and have not yet received the
phone adaptor.

What I was a little puzzled about is if I sign into my account and go to the
features tab not all the features I would expect to see are there!

As an example I was reading the help section on the "Bandwidth Saver" where
it tells you how to adjust it via the webpage, looking on my features tab it
does not appear nor does call waiting.

Do these appear at a later date?

Regards,

Paul

Old July 16th 05, 08:10 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Phil

"Paul Westwell" wrote in message
Hi all,

I have just signed up for a Vonage account and have not yet received the
phone adaptor.

What I was a little puzzled about is if I sign into my account and go to
the features tab not all the features I would expect to see are there!

As an example I was reading the help section on the "Bandwidth Saver"
where it tells you how to adjust it via the webpage, looking on my
features tab it does not appear nor does call waiting.

Do these appear at a later date?

Regards,

Paul I noticed the same thnig but all the features appeared about a day
after I signed up.