Vonage Number Portability and peering agreements?

Old July 16th 05, 08:18 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Paul Westwell

Default Vonage Number Portability and peering agreements?

Hi,

I spoke to Vonage today prior to signing up for an account and asked them
about number portability and SIP peering agreements.

Two different people during the day informed me that they were working on
introducing both number portability (bring your old number to Vonage) and
peering agreements with other SIP providers.

Has anyone else heard similar?

Regards,

Paul