Call18866 sip.co.uk ?????

Old July 16th 05, 02:11 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Derek

Default Call18866 sip.co.uk ?????

Ok, I know from past experience that there doesn't seem to be many people
using 18866 with VoIP in the group, but if you are a user of 18866
sip.call18866.co.uk, could you let me know if its working? I have an
account with them, but I now find that I can't use the damn thing as their
VoIP service is not working at all here these days..... It still works on a
normal BT line, but thats not how I want to use it.

Does anyone have any thoughts on why its not working? I have dropped them a
line, but no reply.....

Derek

Old July 16th 05, 07:48 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
sandman112

working OK here, its taking slightly longer than normal to connect but its
still working

its not the best service on the planet but you get what you pay for in this
world

Old July 18th 05, 10:08 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Davew

sandman112 wrote:
working OK here

Care to share your settings. Obv. with user name and password blocked,
but please leave the first few digits.

Thanks
Old July 18th 05, 11:14 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
sandman112

"Davew" daviey.walker*spam*virgin.net wrote in message
sandman112 wrote:
working OK here

Care to share your settings. Obv. with user name and password blocked,
but please leave the first few digits.

Thanks

k here goes, its pretty much same as there website says

username - 1886601********* (18866+your registered number)
authourisation user - 1886601********* (as above)
domain/realm - call18866.co.uk
SIP proxy - sip.call18866.co.uk
Outbound Proxy - sip.call18866.co.uk
use outbound proxy - always
send internal IP - Never

thats pretty much it, working great using xlite just now

Old July 19th 05, 12:41 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Tony

sandman112 wrote:
working OK here

Care to share your settings. Obv. with user name and password blocked,
but please leave the first few digits.

Thanks

k here goes, its pretty much same as there website says

username - 1886601********* (18866+your registered number)
authourisation user - 1886601********* (as above)
domain/realm - call18866.co.uk
SIP proxy - sip.call18866.co.uk
Outbound Proxy - sip.call18866.co.uk
use outbound proxy - always
send internal IP - Never

thats pretty much it, working great using xlite just now

My sipura ATA won't work with those settings... Anyone got an idea why? It
used to work, and I never changed anything this side.

I'm stuck as to why it won't dial out.

Tony