dect phones added to voip

Old July 17th 05, 07:23 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
m0rk

Default dect phones added to voip

I want to add a quad phone dect setup to my Linksys Pap2 voip setup ...
currently looking at various BT quad phone dect setups on ebay .... anyone
else using this sort of setup and working well? Im asking as ive seen the
odd comment about some BT phones not working with a voip adapter.

I dont want a dect answerphone as I like the voip answerphone on either
sipgate or gradwell as they email to message to you. Although id like a
fairly current set of features and a very easy to use setup, simple ability
to transfer calls between the handsets, etc.

Any recommendations?

Old July 26th 05, 10:43 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Davew

Al wrote:
On Sun, 17 Jul 2005 19:23:59 +0100, m0rk wrote:

Any recommendations?

I use a triple DECT phone, although not BT branded, and it works fine.
I didn't buy them through eBay and wouldn't touch eBay with a
bargepole.

I "won" a 4 port ethernet FXS that still retails over £500 from ebay for
£50. Works perfectly!
Old July 27th 05, 02:35 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

"davew" daviey.walker*SPAM*virgin.net wrote in message
Al wrote:
On Sun, 17 Jul 2005 19:23:59 +0100, m0rk wrote:

Any recommendations?

I use a triple DECT phone, although not BT branded, and it works fine.
I didn't buy them through eBay and wouldn't touch eBay with a
bargepole.

I "won" a 4 port ethernet FXS that still retails over £500 from ebay for
£50. Works perfectly!

Care to share details..? Which model is it..?

Ivor

Old July 30th 05, 06:07 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Andy Evans

Al

Siemens produce the Gigaset M34 USB VoIP Adaptor. Would this interface with
you DECT phones to provide a DECT to VoIP Solution?

Andy

"Al" wrote in message
On Sun, 17 Jul 2005 19:23:59 +0100, m0rk wrote:

Any recommendations?

I use a triple DECT phone, although not BT branded, and it works fine.
I didn't buy them through eBay and wouldn't touch eBay with a
bargepole.

It would be nice if there was an affordable dual line DECT phone
package, but the ones previously quoted around here are at rip-off
prices. Alternatively a device that enables a single phone to handle 2
lines. All I've seen so far is an American product, but I'd prefer one
designed for UK.