Setting Up Vonage, HELP!!

Old July 18th 05, 01:23 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Phil

Default Setting Up Vonage, HELP!!

I today received my Linksys RT31P2 router from Vonage.
I have my normal internet set up at the moment using a Belikn 4 port
router/modem. I have connected my Belikin modem/router to my router sent by
Vonage and have then connected it to my PC. I can see the Linksys Router by
typing in it's IP address and can get to the set up page but I can't
connects to the Internet. I have tried connecting using the PPOE setting
using my isp's username and password but this doesn't work. I have also
tried using the static IP option putting in my public IP address and DNS
etc, this doesn't work.
Could someone run through exactly what I need to do to get things working.
My isp is Plusnet by the way.
Thanks in advance.

Old July 18th 05, 03:51 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Phil

I've got it working now