Anyone using 056?

Old July 18th 05, 02:10 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip,uk.telecom

Default Anyone using 056?

Anyone actually using 056 numbers?

Old July 18th 05, 06:15 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip,uk.telecom
sean

wrote:
Anyone actually using 056 numbers?

I have one.......... not work from orange PAYG
Old July 18th 05, 08:04 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip,uk.telecom
Peter Morgan - 0870 432 9632

On 18 Jul 2005 14:10, wrote:

Anyone actually using 056 numbers?

I was dismayed to see this posted to uk.telecom but glad to see u.t.voip
was used. However, it may be an idea, in future, to set the follow-ups
to u.t.voip (and indicate same) if you 'must' include uk.telecom (for
the question raised, I would not have thought it was needed). Peter
Old July 18th 05, 09:08 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip,uk.telecom
Linus Surguy

Peter Morgan - 0870 432 9632 wrote:

On 18 Jul 2005 14:10, wrote:

Anyone actually using 056 numbers?

I was dismayed to see this posted to uk.telecom but glad to see u.t.voip
was used. However, it may be an idea, in future, to set the follow-ups
to u.t.voip (and indicate same) if you 'must' include uk.telecom (for
the question raised, I would not have thought it was needed). Peter

Whilst at the moment 056 numbers are exclusively used for termination on VoIP,
this doesnt mean they always will be. Also, the question might have been a
general question regarding how to call them, and not how to receive them, and as
such a reasonable question for uk.telecom.

I can quite understand the desire to move VoIP specific content to the .voip
group, but in this case uk.telecom may have been the better home for it.

Linus

www.telesave.co.uk: UK 2.5p/1.5/1p South Africa 6p US,France,Germany,Eire 2.5p
Looking for VoIP ? We're the largest wholesale numbering supplier in the UK!